CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hunger Games Cast... No Lust factor for me!

Thank heavens for the Hunger Game books which I am in complete love with. I love Peeta he is my perfect novel man! Have have you seen the cast for the movie? I think she will be fine if she can act. BUT (and that’s a big butt that cannot lie!!!) they picked the little boy from bridge to terabithia not a fan. They picked Miley Cyrus (yuck I can’t even believe I put her dirty mug on my blog) old fling for Gale not that I care about that I was hoping he got caped off in the end any way. But still. It’s like picking shark boy for a werewolf who does that? My friend KaReena sent me these pictures to help with the blow of disappointment and it helped a little. We will just have to see and I guess I still secretly can’t wait to see it. Twilight was awful and I still saw that 17 times in the theater sooo… See you on the big screen Peeta my love.

0 comments: