CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saggy

So I heard this incredible joke, I told my family and they all peed a little when I told it. When I told my mom I was going to post it on my blog I got an Ashley Anne! (I secretly love the shock factor that earns me an Ashley Anne!) Ok it here we go…
There was this old lady and she was really sick and ready to die. She called her doctor and said she was going to shoot herself. She asked her doctor where her heart was because she didn’t want to mess this up and just injure herself. Her Doctor told her that she should shoot herself right above her left nipple. A few days later the doctor got called in for an emergency knee surgery. When the Doctor went in for the knee surgery it was the little old lady. He said what happened? She said… You told me to shoot myself above my left nipple!!!!!
Just fyi I hate the word nipple so I almost didn’t want to tell this joke out loud out but it is one that has to be told :)

0 comments: