CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This doesn’t mean that I like you!!

Dear Barack Obama,
Remember when your biggest campaign was to pull our men out of the war! Eat this Obama. I give you no credit for this I still think and wish we could impeach you tomorrow. I think it is funny how you are trying to take credit for this! Ha what a joke. Through my direction I sent the men. When I knew we had enough evidence I sent them. That’s a lot of I,I,I,I,I’s buddy. This will hopefully not help your campaign at all!! I hope people can continue to see what I have seen even before you were elected.
Not a fan! Ashley
P.s I still have a strong dislike for you when after you promised no white tax and you taxed us white girls anyway!! Do you know any other race who goes tanning? That’s right you don’t!! You say you did it to encourage us to be healthier? Oh but wait you smoke right tax that you butthead!


Thank you to the Men and Women who have and continue to give your lives to serve our country! We owe this great victory to you!
The world will be a better place without bin laden. Thank you!

0 comments: