CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Testimony Meeting Sunday’s

As much as I dislike dressing up like a girl for church…I love it! I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints and have been in 4th ward my whole life! I feel extremely blessed to have always had the knowledge that my father in heaven loves me so much he sent his son to die for me. That if I follow his simple commandments I can return to him. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and as much as I fail and sin he still loves me and has provided the ultimate gift to returning to him and my father in heaven! Today was fast and testimony meeting, anyone who has been to our ward knows it can get a little sketchy sometimes. I get a good laugh watching the bishopric squirm a little up on the stand :) Today we had our usual people go up. We also had a few visitors today. I haven’t served a mission yet but I plan to someday. I love converts there is nothing that makes you feel so proud than to see a new member bear their testimony! We had a man convert bear his testimony today, he had it written down and was shaking worse than my dad which is a hard thing to do :) I loved every minute of it. I felt the spirit so strong and it was a true reminder of why I choose to live my life the way I do. We also had a convert from Australia bear his and he was so funny and scary and awesome! I am proud to be a member of the church. If a convert has the courage to bear their testimony I don’t know why it is so hard for me to stand but I know my Heavenly father loves me. I know Heavenly Father had a plan and Jesus Christ was chosen to fulfill that plan. Jesus Christ our brother loves us so much he suffered for our sins and died for us on the cross. I know that he rose from the grave three days later and we can live with him again if we accept his sacrifice in our lives. Joseph Smith was a prophet he translated the scriptures and I love him and know that he lived and sacrificed so much for us. The scriptures are true I have read them and prayed to know if they are true. They are!! (Moroni 10:3–5 Try it out) I know we have a living prophet on this earth today. He is simply the cutest man. He is so full of love for the saints and we are greatly blessed in our church to have him. I love him and know that the Lord speaks through him. I love the Temple and the scared convents we make there. I know I sometimes feel like a broken record but I can’t wait to kneel across the alter to the man who will make those eternal convents with me. I love missionaries and missionary work. I am a member because two young men chose to give two years to the Lord and serve a mission to teach my mom. It truly is a ripple effect and can change many lives. I am 100% not perfect and make mistakes constantly but I will continue to try to be the Daughter my Heavenly Father wants me to be.

0 comments: