CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I know you’re here Poppet!

Wow Sunday is my day to blog! I had a great weekend. I got to play with my niece Reagan on Friday! I love her so much. When she was just tiny the Movie Pirates of the Caribbean came out. She was crying one day and I used the line Hello Poppet to make her smile! I have called her my Poppet ever since. When Reagan started talking she started calling me poppet too, we are the Poppet’s. We like to have girl parties that now consist of going shopping and to Kiwi Loco! She loves it there, me too! When my other family asks if they can come she’ll say no just the Poppet’s! I watched her Thursday and we went shopping to Wal-Mart. I told her she could get a treat. It went down kind of like this…
Reagan-I would really like a toy!
Me-Ok you can get one that is on the dollar shelf.
Reagan- Well I really want one of these (3 dollars) and Kenzie (her cousin) has one and sometimes she lets me play with it ( then sad face) but I would really like my own.
Me-Well if Kenzie has one my niece will have one put it in the cart!!
Have I mentioned I am a huge sucker for her! It’s true I have it tattooed on my forehead just shine a black light on my head to see it! So Friday I watch her again and we go to Kiwi Loco super yummy right! Then because I live at Wal-Mart I stopped by with her again. On the way she say’s…
Reagan- Can I get a toy?
Me- Not tonight.
Reagan- Yeah my mom says I can’t. Well just ignore me if I ask :) (super cute right!)
I saw the Justin Bieber shirts on sale and them not having one in my size I get to live my youth again vicariously through her!!
Me- Do you like Justin Bieber?
Reagan- No not really.
Me- Oh I was going to buy you a JB shirt.
Reagan- I think I changed my mind I do like him, he’s cute. And well my mom says I can’t get a toy but this isn’t a toy!! She loved her Jb shirt so much she insisted on changing in the car on the way home.
Love Her!!!

0 comments: