CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Awkward! Super awkward!!!

This is my little brother Nathan! Yes little brother. I have been told a number of times that people thought he was older than me. He has been called my boyfriend and Husband by quite a few different people. Awkward! Super awkward!!!! Shopping at Wal-Mart while talking to the store clerk for a minute she say’s…. well I’ll let you get back to shopping with your husband. Ah no. Lady at work says so that’s your brother out there…Me yep…Lady oh I could have swore you were dating I had to ask around…Me awkward…Lady you must just be good friends then…me yep. The lady at American eagle takes the cake. Me and Nathan were checking out…Lady says to me it’s almost Valentine’s Day (and she is saying this all saucy like) you could get him some of those Underwear we have on sale…Me looking her strait in the eye say’s HES MY BROTHER. Lady turns red and while the other girl is still checking us out goes in the back so embarrassed. We died laughing. Silly people, you can hang out with a guy yes even your brother and not be dating or married!!!

0 comments: