CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Which Disney Princess are you?

So here I was super bored the other day and there was a quiz thing on face book. It asked which Disney princess are you I didn’t take it, but it got me thinking….



I decided for me it would have to be Rapunzel . I like my fellow princess have long hair. I often am afraid of things but will try them anyway. I feel more comfortable in my tower but always love and learn something when I leave it. Plus the girl has spunk and I am a fan. Also why would a man want a high maintenance princess when he could have one who would just let her hair down :)

Here’s how I eliminated the other girls out…

Jasmine… wow girl keep your clothes on and always carry cash to buy the homeless an apple. Plus she is just too picky she had all those princes lined up to marry her. Girl did you see his boxers after Rajah took a bite not bad!

Cinderella… nope not only do I think the only place a mouse should be is in a trap or a snake cage but I do not enjoy scrubbing down the place and you kicked your dog out instead of the cat! That’s three strikes sister!

Snow White… Sorry honey it could never be because for heaven sakes get a tan! If you like old little men go work in an elderly home they could really use your help. She also runs and hides from her fears. Take a lesson from Mulan who is not a princess and fight back you could have taken that old woman and her mirror out!

Ariel… While I am yes secretly jealous of your gorgeous long red hair, I don’t really want to be part of your world. I would have prunie fingers all the time and I use a fork for eating just saying.

Sleeping Beauty…Your prince has the same dad as Cinderella boom roasted. Plus old women hate me they just do I don’t understand it, so I definitely don’t want three little old women around with wands.

Belle… While you often get mistaken as one you are just a commoner like the rest of us get over yourself. You married a prince you may as well be Aladdin just a street rat! What too harsh ;)

Dear Mulan and Pocahontas you are Princess’s in my book! You not only are beautiful but you kick butt and you have the best men. Captain John Smith is my all time favorite Disney man! Good work women!!

If I roasted your Princess sorry about that but I will borrow a line from Cinderella … These women have their good points too. For one thing, they…Well …sometimes they…. oh there must be something good about them ;)

0 comments: