CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I’m starting with the man (Women) in the Mirror!

Gonna make a change in my life….. Well I decided I needed to make some changes with some pretty important things in my life. I went through my house and got rid of a lot of things. Change is never easy and not always fun. I decide there were some things in my life holding me back from what is really important and so I got rid of the material things first and I am now working on me. I cleaned my house all Saturday and went through tons of stuff. I wanted to start off fresh and clean, not to be mistaken with a plug-in but with a clean place and somewhere I could really feel well… what’s the right word? Happy, peace, love, and now I just sound like a hippie! Well you know what I mean. So far I feel pretty good about the outward changes and I know with prayer that Heavenly Father will help me with my inward changes. No, not easy but Eternity is more important and I love heavenly Father more so I made the change!
Gonna feel real good come on……..Make the Change!!!





0 comments: