CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Me and My Buddy

I love Charlie and Lola it may be one of the dumbest Disney has put out but I just love it. ( I’ll put a link in for ya!)
It reminds me of me and Nathan. I would say…. This is my little brother Nathan he is Tall and very funny…
Some time when we get board we do some crazy maybe even certifiable things. I wouldn’t change for anything. Dance parties in the basement, trips tanning and kiwi loco, quoting movies and tv… hello! hello!, taking pictures, You tube it really does bring families together, glozell, bon qui qui, running races, fanning a swoon, late night shopping trips to buy stuff to look like a lady from work, pretending we can sing duets, walking the Sunday river, going to work together, shopping, borrowing clothes ok fine it’s just me doing the borrowing but I enjoy it. Yep we do the bonding.

0 comments: