CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BALLS

So I think any teacher I have ever had would take a bet on eating crap than on me ever blogging! Well Eat this!!! Naturally the only way to start a blog for me would be to write about chocolate or men, well sit back I am writing about both!!
In the latest conference the brethren were talking about how they weep for “all the single ladies” not being married. Well boys weep no longer and all the single ladies put your hands up I have a cure!!
My friend Ryan just came home from a mission in Mexico (scary right!) and I got to go over for the dinner. Little did I know there was going to be a Top Chef there. She made the most delicious, yummy, melt in your mouth and in your hands, divine truffles!! Yes they are that good! So I figure make some for an equally delicious Man and we are talking the Eternities here! I asked for the recipe because I honestly think you could land a man in a day with these. Then my mom begged for the recipe! (Really mom cant grandmas ever just be happy with one grand kid). So this most amazing girl gave me the recipe. I am now the proud owner of a three carrot diamond ring and yes he went to Jared’s! Haha sadly not yet but what I do have is a stomach ache so eat wisely! So to all my single ladies once he tries them he will like them so much he will put a ring on it! Enjoy.
1 package of Oreo’s double of course
1 package of cream cheese
(Blend together and roll into balls then freeze for like 3 hours, then dip into nestles milk chocolate and drizzle white chocolate overtop) I call them marriage balls!
Invite me to your wedding I wish you all the luck but with these balls we can’t lose!






0 comments: