CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 - Your idea of the perfect date.



After having gone on so many dud blind dates and really hating them, I have come up with my perfect date for me! Boys keep it simple Subway or Sandwich tree or a happy meal just no sit down restaurant. I hate the well what are you going to order and how much to spend and well I just can’t be myself if I am not relaxed and restaurant 1st dates stress me out! Then let’s go feed the ducks or fly a kite or swing on swings! (WOW I sound 5 maybe we can blow bubbles too!) Dates can be so simple and cost hardly anything. Now if the guy is truly amazing he will take me fishing but then I will be forced to love him because if that’s a first date what would a second date be? Four Wheeling:)!!!!!

0 comments: